After clouds and rain comes...more clouds and rain. As of Tuesday morning, Montreal is now under a severe thunderstorm watch until at least Thursday.
More specifically, Montreal can expect the following weather conditions over the next two days:
- Tuesday afternoon: 29 degrees with risk of thunderstorm
- Tuesday evening: 22 degress with risk of thunderstorm
- Tuesday overnight: 19 degrees with light showers
- Wednesday morning: 20 degrees with risk of a thunderstorm
- Wednesday afternoon: 24 degrees with risk of a thunderstorm
- Wednesday evening: 19 degrees with rain
With such weather conditions, Environment and Climate Change Canada would like to remind everyone that "when thunder roars, go indoors!" In otherwords, shut your windows and doors, make sure your devices are fully charged and stay at home if you can!
For more weather updates, consult The Weather Network.