We've all heard that only women can multitask...but did you know they also understand certain math equations that men don't?
According to TikTok, the following math equations only make sense to us ladies (and we gotta say, we kind of agree!)
- If you pay cash, it's free
- Cancelled plans means making money
- If you don't buy a beverage of some sort today, you're making money
- If no money is spent today, tomorrow's budget doubles
- To buy something and then return it is to make profit
- If you don't buy an item on sale, you're losing money
- Paying for food doesn't count because you need it to survive
- All dresses are 50% off because you're saving money on either a top or a bottom
All in all, these are just equations that seem to make more sense to women than to men.
"We have been exposed!"
"THIS IS SO REAL"
"We really do think of things like this to make ourselves feel better"
...revealed some women under the TikTik video in question.
Would you agree with these math sayings, Montreal? Do most of these make sense to you or do you think differently?