What makes us happy?
Studies conclude that daydreaming does not make us happy, nor does resting, working, or using a computer. All of those
choices ranked lowest on the happiness scale while making love, exercising, and chit-chatting ranked highest. What is the one thing that makes you happy?
There are a number of small things you can do that will make a big impact on your overall well-being.
- Write down 3 things that make you happy on a daily basis.
- Fresh air, walking, or hiking.
- A nice cup of coffee.
- Sitting outside for 15 minutes a day.
- Listen to music that makes you feel good inside.
- Take in the little things.
- Have conversations.
- Have sex.
For everyone happiness is very different. Something that makes you happy won't necessarily make someone else happy, that is why it is important to look within yourself to find your own happiness and your own well-being. LET'S ALL BE HAPPY!