Looking for a night of horror and thrills?! How about visiting La Ronde’s infamous Fright Fest!
Happening from October 8th to 30th, visitors are invited to wander the amusement park grounds alongside La Ronde’s most terrifying characters once the sun goes down.
Try out one of their many haunted houses or scare zones, as the monsters and characters take pleasure in scaring the life out of you. If you’re into that kind of stuff anyway.
Starting at 5:30pm, the monsters come out to play… So, beware and make sure that young children are not present, as it’s scary for even the strongest of adults. Seriously.
Some important rules when visiting the Fright Fest at La Ronde include:
- Halloween masks or full-face coverings, including hoods with front zippers, are not permitted and must be removed for safety reasons. Costume makeup is permitted for only half the face.
- Please practice social distancing when possible and keep a safe distance from ghouls and other guests outside your party.
- Please don’t scare the scare actors or other guests. No taunting, touching, following, or yelling.
- Do not touch, remove, or damage props, scenery, webbing, or landscaping.
- Violating the rules can result in ejection without a refund, up to and including arrest and prosecution.
- Midways and attractions may contain strobes, latex, fog, loud noises, and other affects.
- For your safety, guests are not permitted on stage or stage stairs.
- Due to weather and other circumstances, attractions may be canceled, delayed, or changed without notice. Thank you for understanding.
For more information on tickets and other questions on Fright Fest, you can visit La Ronde's website at the link here.